I just lost this entire post once already, but in the spirit of Ryan Miller and The Buffalo Sabres, I will plow ahead and move forward. BOOF. This series is mystifying to me. We're seeing things out of this Buffalo team that no one could ever have predicted, except maybe the inner warriors living inside the men with Demon Bison on their chests. I am no longer predicting or expecting any rational outcome of these games. Ryan Miller and his woodsman muttonchops have led this band of lumberjacks to a point where they are the hardest wood-chopping & water-fetching squad this city has seen in a LONG time.
- Chris Pronger may be trying to pull some Willis Reed Shit on us. I will have none of that thank you. If he does manage to step out on the ice, look for a maelstrom of Kaleta and Myers blindsiding him at every opportunity. Welcome to the Thunderdome, Gaptooth.
- Tyler Myers has been laying lumber all over the place this series. Look for Psycho T. unleash hell today.
- I don't know what Ryan Miller will show up today, but it doesn't matter to me. I will now follow this man into the depths of holy hell with a smile on my face.
- Who will start in goal for the Flyers? Who fucking cares? Either way the Swords will rain havoc upon their crease.
- My mom is reading the blog now. Uh Oh.
Hoboken, NJ today. The Pourhouse. Watching the game in a state that hates Philly almost as much as Buffalo.
Hasek Jersey, with Glory, again.
The bell tolls for you, Philadelphia. AND TYLER ENNIS IS TOLLING IT.