Alright party people all up on my bozak, it's time for another edition of "Holy Shit I'm Panicking, The Game Is Only Three Hours Away." If you haven't already checked out our newest podcast, do so now....trust me, listening to us make asses of ourselves for forty five minutes will make puck drop come that much quicker. Shouts to everyone who's bumped us this week, SO awesome of all you cats out there on the interweb to pump us up...we appreciate it and will give back with booze if and when we see any of you people at a drinking establishment.
- Look out for a boatload of diving from the Flyers, and for the refs' eyes to be zeroed in on those wearing s-words on their jerseys.
- Chris Pronger is still dead.
- Brian "Bobby" Boucher is set to backstop the Flyers tonight. So hopefully Tyler Ennis can get some more Derek Roy-esque low percentage shots on him to make him look like an All Star again (boo, hiss).
- Patrick "The Doorman" Kaleta is all up in the Flyers collective slightly balding combover'd head.
- Miller is fucking PISSED. I will take an Angry Miller over any goaltender in the league right now. #30 on the ice, #39 in spirit!
- By now, everyone - fans, players, coaches, etc. - are deep in their horrible playoff facial hair spiral. Even the ladies.
- Scott Hartnell is still a little ginger bitch.